AS6706T The No-Compromises 2.5GbE NAS
Enthusiast-grade NAS with two, four or six bays
- Quad-Core 10 nm Intel Celeron N5105 CPU brings 31% more performance
- Superfast 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Flexible PCIe slot for 10GbE NICs or M.2 SSDs
- Supports PCIe 3.0 SSDs for up to twice the performance of PCIe 2.0.
- Uses DDR4-2933 with 40% more performance
- USB 3.2 Gen2 ports – 10Gbps speed
- Enjoy, download, upload and stream content with 4K transcoding
- Increased ventilation for SSDs
- Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN
Powered by the Latest 10 nm Intel Jasper Lake Celeron Quad-Core Processors
The Lockerstor Gen2 comes with Intel’s newest Quad-Core Celeron CPUs. The N5105 comes with Intel 10 nm technology and is up to 31% faster than Gemini Lake SoCs. The Celeron N5105 is clocked at 2.0 GHz with 2.9 GHz, enabling efficient content creation with the added flexibility of 10-Gigabit Ethernet upgrades.
All New Hardware – Same Great Case
ASUSTOR Ultimate 6 bays hybrid storage. Giant space and elastic high speed with M.2 or 10G card.
Four M.2 Slots – Have Your Cake and Eat it Too
The Lockerstor Gen2 series of NAS devices come with four M.2 slots for caching or storage or both. Either use all slots for one purpose or mix and match depending on your needs.
Four M.2 SSD slots bring a number of custom scenarios to your NAS when it comes to accelerating your storage.
With up to four SSDs, a considerable amount of heat can be generated. With extra ventilation, the Lockerstor Gen2 ensures that all components in your NAS receive cooling..
Tool-Free M.2 SSD Installation
Uses latches instead of screws for easier installation.
2.5 + 2.5 = Extreme Speeds
The Lockerstor Gen2 has two 2.5GbE ports which more than doubles the performance of Gigabit Ethernet devices. But that’s not all, with the recent introduction of support for SMB Multichannel, your NAS will be able to combine the speed of multiple Ethernet ports for speeds way beyond 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet.