Untuk Pemesanan Konfirmasi Terlebih Dahulu
● CPU Model : Intel ATOM C3538 Quad-Core 2.1GHz
● Memory : 8GB DDR4 SODIMM (Max.128GB)
● HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5″/2.5″ HDD/SSD
- Intel Atom C3538 2.1GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 – 128 GB maximum
- Two Gigabit Ethernet and two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Can provide up to 5 gbps when aggregated.
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and Wake-on-WAN
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support – Supports VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V – Supports virtual machines and Docker applications
- Supports ACL and AD. Improves business application efficiency.
- PCIe slot for 10-Gigabit Ethernet card
All New Hardware – Same Great Case
- Intel Atom C3538 Quad-Core Server CPU
- 8GB DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM – 30% faster than DDR3
- Dual Intel 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports – Supports up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- PCIe slot for 10-Gigabit Ethernet cards
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
360° Backup solution and enterprise virtualization application
- MyArchive cold storage backups
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- Supports Virtualization and Docker apps
The Lockerstor RD has complete backup and safety mechanisms by including dual backup power supplies for safety while including four Ethernet ports for additional performance and redundancy. Two Gigabit and two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports adorn the rear of the NAS, ensuring that everyone can access their files quickly and efficiently. The Lockerstor RD makes no sacrifices by ensuring zero downtime if a port or power supply is offline.
“Find Me” Function and Service Light for Server Rooms
In enterprise environments, storage devices are commonly placed together in a server room. In order to allow administrators to quickly find the NAS from among many servers the Lockerstor 4RS/RD(1U) provides a dedicated button on front panel. When this button is pressed, the LED service light on the rear panel of the NAS will light up. ASUSTOR also offers the mobile NAS management app, AiMaster which provides the exclusive Find Me function. When Find Me is activated, the system status light on the front of the NAS will flash and the system buzzer will sound, helping users to quickly find the NAS.
The ASUSTOR Lockerstor 4RD rackmount series prepares you for the needs of tomorrow. PCIe expansion enables 10-Gigabit Ethernet can be installed to increase performance and expandability. Combine the Ethernet ports and connect to a 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet switch to take advantage of extreme speeds. Break free from restrictions with the Lockerstor 4RD.
ASUSTOR’s Driverstor Pro series introduces its new tool-free caddies as a way to simplify installation of hard drives. Each NAS comes included with brackets to install the drive easily. On the Driverstor Pro series, hot-swapping of hard drives is supported, allowing you to change hard drives easily without powering down the NAS.