The QNAP QNA series is a cost-effective Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter that empowers your Mac® or Windows® computers with blazing-fast 10GbE network connectivity using a Thunderbolt 3 type-C port. And of course, it can be used with QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS to add additional 10GbE connectivity. With the portable QNA series adapter, a 10GbE network can be created between your Thunderbolt 3 computer and another 10GbE-capable device or NAS to facilitate high-speed data transfer for large files and help to streamline collaborative workflows to improve efficiency.
I/O: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C; 1 x 5GbE/NBASE-T port
Operating temperature: -5 – 45°C (23°F – 113°F)
Package content: QNA- UC5G1T; 0.2M USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C to Type-A cable and installation guide
Port and cable: RJ-45
● Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 requires a driver. Requires the Marvell® AQtion AQC111U driver. Click here to download the driver.
● QNAP NAS: QTS 4.3.6 (or later) or QuTS hero h4.5.0 (or later) is required.
Stylish PortableHeat Dissipation
- The QNA series features a metallic bright-toned cover that fits perfectly alongside other devices.
- The QNA series requires no extra power supply, and you can easily carry it around for universal deployment.
- The QNA series has shallow grooves on its top for effective heat dissipation.