The QNAP QNA series is a cost-effective Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter that empowers your Mac® or Windows® computers with blazing-fast 10GbE network connectivity using a Thunderbolt 3 type-C port. And of course, it can be used with QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS to add additional 10GbE connectivity. With the portable QNA series adapter, a 10GbE network can be created between your Thunderbolt 3 computer and another 10GbE-capable device or NAS to facilitate high-speed data transfer for large files and help to streamline collaborative workflows to improve efficiency.
I/O: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C; 1 x 5GbE/NBASE-T port
Operating temperature: -5 – 45°C (23°F – 113°F)
Package content: QNA- UC5G1T; 0.2M USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C to Type-A cable and installation guide
Port and cable: RJ-45
● Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 requires a driver. Requires the Marvell® AQtion AQC111U driver. Click here to download the driver.
● QNAP NAS: QTS 4.3.6 (or later) or QuTS hero h4.5.0 (or later) is required.
Add extra Ethernet ports to your NAS
The QNA-UC5G1T provides a quick and easy way to expand the network connectivity of your QNAP NAS. You can connect multiple QNA-UC5G1T adapters to your NAS and manage them alongside other network ports in the Network & Virtual Switch app.
1. Requires a QNAP NAS with QTS 4.3.6 (or later). QNA-UC5G1T does not support the following: the TS-131, TS-231, TS-431, TS-431U, TS-128A, TS-228A. Please check the compatibility list for the NAS compatibility with the QNA-UC5G1T.
2. For optimal transfer speed, please connect the QNA-UC5G1T to the USB 3.2 Gen 1 port of your device.
3. The QNA-UC5G1T does not support Port Trunking, DHCP server, RADVD server and Static Routing.
Stylish PortableHeat Dissipation
The QNA series features a metallic bright-toned cover that fits perfectly alongside other devices.
The QNA series requires no extra power supply, and you can easily carry it around for universal deployment.
The QNA series has shallow grooves on its top for effective heat dissipation.
Build a high-speed Intranet in your office or studio
QNAP provide a wide range of network devices to assist business and home users with upgrading their network infrastructure to meet growing bandwidth requirements. The QNA-UC5G1T can be coupled with other devices, including a QNAP 10GbE switch, to create a budget-friendly high-speed network environment for improving the performance of various work and entertainment applications.