Anda dapat membeli di Online Store
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Powered by Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-314, quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, 2GB DDR3L RAM, one 1GbE LAN port and one 2.5GbE LAN port, the TS-431P3 features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port, providing up to 2.5 times the speed of regular Gigabit Ethernet and enabling smoother multimedia playback and everyday usage. The TS-431P3 ensures data security by supporting AES 256-bit encryption and various local/remote/cloud backup options – including snapshot protection that allows for files and data to be reverted to previously-recorded states if they are accidentally deleted, modified or affected by malware.
2.5GbE connectivity for smoother everyday use and multimedia playback.
HBS backs up and synchronizes NAS data to remote servers or cloud storage, while QuDedup deduplicates data at the source to optimize bandwidth and storage utilization.
Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, they can be quickly restored to previously-recorded states.
Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across various platforms.
File Station centralizes NAS and cloud-based files for easy access. Files can also be easily encrypted to protect sensitive data.
Expand the TS-431P3 storage capacity by connecting TR and TL series storage enclosures.
- CPU Intel® Celeron® J4025/J4005 dual-core 2.0 GHz processor
- CPU Architecture 64-bit x86
- Graphic Processors Intel® HD Graphics 600
- Floating Point Unit YES
- Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
- Hardware-accelerated Transcoding YES
- System Memory 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 (1 x 2 GB)
- Maximum Memory 8 GB (2 x 4GB)
- Memory Slot 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4
- For dual-DIMM configuration, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.
- Flash Memory 4GB (Dual boot OS protection)