- Intel Xeon 9th generation Quad-Core CPU
- Server-grade ECC memory: 16GB DDR4 ECCUDIMM (Max.128G)
- 2U chassis design, 12 SATA drive bays
- Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support. VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready.
- Supports Virtualization and Docker apps
- PCIe slots for 10/25/40/50 Gigabit Ethernet cards as well as SAS cards.
- Windows ACL support combined with Windows AD infrastructure enhances management efficiency for business applications
ASUSTOR Storage with Adobe Creative Cloud
ASUSTOR is an official Adobe Partner for video and audio solutions »
Intel Xeon Quad-Core CPU
The Lockerstor 12R/16R Pro features a powerful Intel 9th generation Xeon with four cores. Not only is the Xeon extremely fast in both read and write speeds, but also lends incredible performance to virtual machines and Docker apps.
Powerful Hardware and Top flight performance
Intel Xeon 9th generation Quad-Core CPU
Supports and uses ECC RAM.
PCIe support for 10/25/40/50 GbE cards as well as SAS cards.
Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching.
USB 3.2 Gen-2 Type A/Type C
360° Backup solution and enterprise virtualization application
- MyArchive cold storage backups
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- Supports Virtualization and Docker apps
Server-grade ECC memory
ECC memory is memory usually used in servers for detection and correction of the most common kinds of data corruption. This can help prevent data loss due to electromagnetic interference or crashes, making the NAS the Lockerstor 12R pro our most stable NAS ever.
High efficient and energy saving
The Lockerstor 12R Pro and 16R Pro are equipped with server–grade redundant 80 PLUS Platinum PSUs. The efficient power supplies installed ensure stability when running your NAS for various apps like virtualization. The included power supplies also increase energy efficiency as they are up to 94% efficient in 50% load and remain efficient at almost any load. This enables enterprise customers to save power and money while also being green. With internal hard drive hibernation, the Lockerstor 12R Pro and 16R Pro consume only 45.5 W of power while normal operation only consumes 92.4 W of power.
The Lockerstor 12R Pro(2U) features comprehensive backup solutions. The built-in redundant power supply and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports effectively increase reliability, data integrity and execution speeds. The Ethernet ports and power supply all feature failover capabilities (when one fails, the other can continue to operate) in order to ensure for continuous data availability.
“Find Me” Function and Service Light for Server Rooms
In enterprise environments, storage devices are commonly placed together in a server room. In order to allow administrators to quickly find the NAS from among many servers the Lockerstor 12R Pro(2U) / Lockerstor 16R Pro(3U) provides a dedicated button on front panel. When this button is pressed, the LED service light on the rear panel of the NAS will light up. ASUSTOR also offers the mobile NAS management app, AiMaster which provides the exclusive Find Me function. When Find Me is activated, the system status light on the front of the NAS will flash and the system buzzer will sound, helping users to quickly find the NAS.
The Lockerstor 12R Pro and 16R Pro help businesses meet the expansion needs of tomorrow, today. The Lockerstor 12R Pro and 16R Pro come equipped with two x4 PCIe slots and one x8 slot for SAS cards to use SAS drives and SAS expansion boxes, allowing easier capacity expansion and seamless integration with existing server drives. Moreover, the PCI Express slots also enable seamless expansion of 10GbE /25GbE / 40GbE / 50GbE network card, enabling greater speeds than ever before.
24/7 Reliability and Durability
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
- CPU: Intel Xeon Quad-Core E-2224 3.4GHz (up to 4.6GHz)
- HDD : 12 x SATA3 6Gb/s;3.5″/2.5″ HDD/SSD
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware acceleration engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 ECCUDIMM (Max.128G)
- Memory Module Pre-installed: 16GB (1 x 16GB)
- Total Memory Slots: 2
- Memory Expandable up to: 128GB (4 x 32GB) Installation Guide Support mixed capacity
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 216 TB (18 TB HDD X 12, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 20
- Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units : 360 TB (18 TB HDD X 20, Capacity may vary by RAID & M.2 types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 4 Type-A ; USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2 Type-C
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 4 (1G/100M)
- Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1 N/A
- System Fan: 60mm x 3
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 550W x2
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK, KCC, BIS, CCC
- Service LED Indicator
- Redundant power supply
- Size : 88(H) x 439(W) x 535(D) mm
- wight : 13 (kg) / 28.6(lb)
Software & Features
- ADM 3.1 Onwards
- Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019
- UNIX, Linux, and BSD
- Internet Explore 11 Onwards
- Microsoft Edge
- System Migration
- EZ Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep.
- Configurable Disk Hibernation and Sleep Mode Wait Time
- Configurable Time Period for Sleep Mode Activation
- Automatic Sleep
There are no reviews yet.