- Two 2.5 GbE ports with up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching
- Overwhelming 4K experience
- Intel Celeron quad core CPU – 30% faster than previous generation.
- 4GB DDR4-2400 – 30% faster than DDR3
- Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN
360° Backup solution and enterprise virtualization application
- MyArchive cold storage backups
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- Supports Virtualization and Docker apps
Powered by the latest Intel Celeron J4125 (Gemini Lake) quad-core processors
The Lockerstor 2 utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4125 Quad Core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4125 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the Lockerstor 2 one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
Upgradeable 4GB Dual-Channel DDR4-2400 RAM
The Lockerstor 2 comes with four Gigabytes of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
150% Faster with 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
The Lockerstor 2 provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5 Gbps using Link Aggregation.*
There are no reviews yet.