Siap Demo Produk!
Tanpa biaya sama sekali*, hubungi (021) 612-2781 atau HP/Whatsapp: 08222-777-0550
- Hanya untuk produk Scanner Plustek -
* untuk wilayah Jakarta atau Surabaya
A Powerful NAS Server Featuring Cutting-Edge Hardware for Enterprise and Multimedia Applications
The AS7008T offers comprehensive backup solutions and stunning high definition multimedia processing in a high performance package that supercharges your NAS experience.
- Windows + Mac + Linux cross-platform file sharing
- Windows ACL support combined with Windows AD infrastructure enhances management efficiency for business applications
- Military grade AES 256-bit encryption for individual shared folders
- 10GbE Ethernet card and memory expansion slots allow for further expansion as the need arises
- New disk tray locks ensure that hard disks will not be accidentally ejected during operation
- SMB 2/3 support increases Windows networking performance by 30%-50%
A Surge in Data Transfer Performance
ADM 2.3 supports SMB 2.0 which reduces the burden of network traffic on the NAS while simultaneously providing greater data transfer capacity.In the ASUSTOR testing environment, SMB 2.0 was found to increase Windows networking performance by 30%-50%*. SMB 2.0 also significantly increases the number of concurrent Windows client connections and simultaneously open files, making ADM 2.3 even more suitable for large-scale Microsoft network environments.
* Actual performance may vary due to differences in the installation environment. SMB 2.0 is supported in Windows Vista and later versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Optimized Cooling Design
When there is a high load on the NAS, the CPU will begin to heat up, affecting the stability of the system. A common way of dealing with this is to lower the CPU frequency which will then cause the temperature to decrease. However, this will also lower the overall performance of the system. ASUSTOR’s 70 Series devices utilize fans with wide speed ranges combined with a smart speed control mechanism that allows the CPU to maintain a controlled operating temperature even under high loads. Under most circumstances the fans will operate at a low speed, conserving energy. When the system load and temperature increases, the fans will automatically increase their speed to cool the CPU without it having to lower its frequency. This allows the NAS to maintain stability and high performance even under high loads.
Secure Disk Tray Lock Design
In order to help users avoid accidentally pushing disk tray buttons and releasing hard disks during operation, ASUSTOR has added a new lock mechanism to its hard disk trays. The lock’s flat-head design ensures that users will not need any special keys or tools to unlock it, only a simple flat-head screw driver. The new disks trays can be used with all ASUSTOR NAS devices, providing an additional layer of security for applications requiring the frequent swapping of hard disks (e.g., MyArchive).
We’ve got it Ready: 4K Ultra High Definition
ASUSTOR Portal offers complete support for 4K ultra high definition output. With 4K ultra high definition, the desktop background and icons appear clearer and sharper giving you a luxurious and immersive visual experience.
*Currently, 2160p(4k) is only available on the 7 series.
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware transcoding engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 2GB SO-DIMM DDR3 (Expandable. Max 16GB) Installation Guide
- HDD: 2.5″ / 3.5″ SATA II/ III or SSD x 8¹ Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 64 TB (8 TB HDD X 8, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- PCIe Expansion Slots: for optional 10GbE card
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4a x 1
- System Fan: 120mm x 2
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 80.3W (Operation) 43.7W (Disk Hibernation) 1.97W (Sleep Mode) ²
- Noise Level: 27.6dB (HDD Idle)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~35°C (40°F~95°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- System Migration
- Cloud Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep..
Size and Weight