The AS7004T is powered by an Intel Core i5 dual-core processor and comes with a rich variety of multimedia output, giving you an optimal solution for both your entertainment and work needs.
- The world’s fastest 4-bay NAS among all NAS brands with stunning 108MB/s read and 110MB/s write speeds under RAID 5 (Ranked #1 in Total NAS category as of June/2015 by Smallnetbuilder)
- Windows + Mac + Linux cross-platform file sharing
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and hard drive hot swapping
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080p and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Windows ACL support combined with Windows AD infrastructure enhances management efficiency for business applications
- SMB 2/3 support increases Windows networking performance by 30%-50%
Crafted for ultra-quiet and cool operation
We have meticulously designed a specialized cooling system for this high performance NAS. A single extra-large fan (different from common add-on fans) and dedicated heat pipes work with the ingeniously designed disk tray vents to allow air to flow from the front to the back of the device, effectively cooling the CPU and hard disks. Furthermore, our ADM software comes with an automatic fan control mechanism that effectively controls the fan rotation speed, significantly lowering any noise produced and allowing the NAS to operate at noise levels lower than any library.
Expand your storage space
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. In addition to the 4 drive bays, we have also included 2 USB 2.0 ports, 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2 eSATA ports, allowing you to create a tailored storage space for both your work and entertainment needs.
A Surge in Data Transfer Performance
ADM 2.3 supports SMB 2.0 which reduces the burden of network traffic on the NAS while simultaneously providing greater data transfer capacity.In the ASUSTOR testing environment, SMB 2.0 was found to increase Windows networking performance by 30%-50%*. SMB 2.0 also significantly increases the number of concurrent Windows client connections and simultaneously open files, making ADM 2.3 even more suitable for large-scale Microsoft network environments.
* Actual performance may vary due to differences in the installation environment. SMB 2.0 is supported in Windows Vista and later versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Secure Disk Tray Lock Design
In order to help users avoid accidentally pushing disk tray buttons and releasing hard disks during operation, ASUSTOR has added a new lock mechanism to its hard disk trays. The lock’s flat-head design ensures that users will not need any special keys or tools to unlock it, only a simple flat-head screw driver. The new disks trays can be used with all ASUSTOR NAS devices, providing an additional layer of security for applications requiring the frequent swapping of hard disks (e.g., MyArchive).
High Quality Audio Output with S/PDIF
Turn your NAS into your digital music hub and let ASUSTOR’s 70 Series devices take your local audio playback to another level. You can use SoundsGood or iTunes Server to play high quality digital music from your NAS and further combine it with S/PDIF high fidelity optical output for an unmatched listening experience that will truly bring your music to life.
- AS7004T-i3: Intel® Core i3 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
- AS7004T-i5: Intel® Core i5 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware acceleration engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- AS7004T-i3: 2GB SO-DIMM DDR3 (Expandable. Max 16GB)
- AS7004T-i5: 8GB SO-DIMM DDR3 (Expandable. Max 16GB)
Installation Guide ,
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5″/2.5″ HDD/SSD Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 40 TB (10 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4a x 1, S/PDIF x1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 250W x1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 39.1 W (Operation) 29.4 W (Disk Hibernation) 1.8 W (Sleep Mode)2 ²
- Noise Level: 20.7dB (HDD Idle)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~35°C (40°F~95°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- System Migration
- Cloud Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep..
Size and Weight