Featuring a Quad-Core Processor and Hardware Encryption Engine for Demanding Enterprise Applications
- First NAS to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron N3150 processors
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080P and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Equipped with 2 Ethernet ports that support failover and link aggregation
- A multimedia hub for your photos, music and movies
- Equipped with dedicated hardware encryption engine
The first NAS models to be powered by the latest IntelCeleron N3150 processors
AS62 series devices are powered by IntelCeleron N3150 Braswell quad-core processors, equipped with 4GB of dual-channel memory, and feature read speeds of over 224.77 MB/s and write speeds of over 220.28 MB/s under RAID 5 configurations.
Hardware encryption engine
Focusing on enterprise-class file encryption needs, ASUSTOR has launched the AS61/AS62 series models with built-in hardware encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine also provides read speeds of over 224.71 MB/s and write speeds of over 132.56 MB/s for encrypted data*.
The AS61/AS62 models are the first NAS devices in the world to support dual-channel memory, be able to smoothly playback 4K video and be powered by the latest Intel Celeron N3050/N3150 Braswell processors. Furthermore, AS61/62 series devices are not only energy efficient, but offer a combination of performance and price that is unmatched in its class. Get ready to enjoy brilliant ultra high-definition 4K video from the comfort of your own home!
Connect with a new generation of I/O technology for limitless possibilities
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. ASUSTOR has built in USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet and HDMI 1.4b ports along with a high fidelity audio S/PDIF port, allowing the NAS to connect to different types of external devices and not be limited to its internal capacity. ASUSTOR NAS redefines the meaning of flexibility and expandability in network storage.
Increased reliability and speed
The built-in dual Ethernet ports combined with the link aggregation function, allows your NAS to maintain its connection even if one of your Ethernet connections fail, significantly decreasing the likelihood of unexpected disconnections.Additionally, link aggregation provides faster transfer speeds than a single connection could, along with load balancing which automatically balances network traffic load across the two connections, making it the optimal choice for users who require high speed reliability.
Quick and Easy File Access
The built-in File Explorer App allows you to access the files on your NAS through a Web browser. Enjoy drag and drop file transfers along with a directory structure view that lets you easily organize your data. Accessing files on your NAS never been easier.
iSCSI LUN Snapshots
ASUSTOR’s snapshot technology provides almost instantaneous creation of snapshots. It saves a significant amount of time and storage capacity when compared with traditional LUN backups. Should files become damaged or corrupted, the simple and intuitive interface allows administrators to quickly restore data, completing disaster recovery in the fastest time possible and providing uninterrupted service.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core (burst up to 2.08GHz) Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware transcoding engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (2GB x 2, Expandable. Max 8GB)¹ Installation Guide
- HDD: 2.5″ / 3.5″ SATA II/ III or SSD x 4² Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 32 TB (8 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1, S/PDIF x1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 27.5W (Operation); 13.6W (Disk Hibernation); 0.95W (Sleep Mode) ²
- Noise Level: 17.6dB (HDD Idle)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~35°C (40°F~95°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- System Migration
- Cloud Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep..
Size and Weight
- Size: 185.5(H) x 170(W) x 230(D) mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.39 lb Package Contents