The ideal entry level NAS for the digital home
- Exceptional transfer performance
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Energy efficient low power consumption
- Hand screw design for toolless installation
- Stylish diamond-plate finished cover design
Supreme performance in a compact package
AS10 series devices are equipped with dual-core processors, Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and come with ASUSTOR’s dedicated ADM operating system. They provide read speeds of over 110 MB/s and write speeds of over 96 MB/s, redefining the price to performance ratio of an entry level NAS.
Hardware encryption engine
Protecting your data is ASUSTOR’s top priority. The AS10 series devices feature built-in encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in hardware encryption engine also features read speeds of over 39 MB/s and write speeds of over 31 MB/s for encrypted data providing an optimal combination of file security and system performance.
The AS10 series’ sliding outer cover design allows it to be conveniently removed when needed. The inner hard disk rails and outer cover all use hand screws allowing for the simple installation of hard disks without any extra tools.
The AS10 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS10 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
Ideal home multimedia server
The AS10 series’ built-in CPU floating-point unit is able to quickly process large amounts of photo thumbnails, allowing you to instantly transfer and browse photos at any time. The rich variety of multimedia server applications are able to smoothly stream high definition multimedia entertainment to devices such as UPnP/DLNA players, Web browsers on computers, tablets and smartphones.
Save power to save money
ASUSTOR NAS products are designed and developed around ecologically friendly concepts. When in use, our devices consume far less power than the average computer or server. Furthermore, our advanced power control features allow you to more efficiently manage your NAS device and hard drives. This lowers your electric bill and prolongs the lifespan of your hard drives all at the same time. While in disk hibernation, the AS1002T consumes only 6.6 W of power. Under normal operating conditions it still only consumes 13.2 W of power.
- CPU: Marvell ARMADA-385 1GHz (Dual-Core) Processor
- Hardware encryption engine integrated
- Memory: 512MB (not expandable)
- HDD: 3.5″ SATA II/ III x 2¹ Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 16 TB (8 TB HDD X 2, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Single Volume Size: 16TB
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- Output: N/A
- System Fan: 70mm x 1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 13.2W (Operation); 6.6W (Disk Hibernation); ²
- Noise Level: 18.6dB (HDD Idle)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~35°C (40°F~95°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- System Migration
- Cloud Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart.
Size and Weight
- Size: 165(H) x 102(W) x 218(D) mm
- Weight: 0.99 kg / 2.18 lbs Package Contents